Monday 6 June 2011

Is God in the clouds??

Apparently so, as my 4 year old (going on 27) informed me earlier!!

It is actually pretty hard to explain, as I don't want him to believe everything he is told without questioning it, but on the other hand he does go to a church school!! lol Then I remember I am talking about Rhys, who questions anything and everything he is told.

He also seems to think that he could look after himself all day on his own. He would have Rice Pudding for breakfast, 2 yoghurts for lunch and pasta for dinner, which he would cook in the oven (pasta bake) He assures me he would not leave the house, except to play in the street on his scooter. Needless to say, I will NOT be putting this to the test :-S

I literally cannot believe he will be 5 very, very soon!! Surely my tiny baby isn't that old?! When did it happen?? Where the hell does the time go? I'm scared to blink in case he is on his way out to his prom!!!

Ah kids?! We never stop worrying about them ever, even when they're at school, they are always on our minds. There is nothing we wouldn't do to keep them safe and sound. Of course, having said all of this, they frustrate the HELL out of us and try our patience a lot more than we would like. But, that's the beauty of having kids :-) NEVER a dull moment to be had...ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment