Thursday 9 June 2011

If I only had a brain........................

As the Lion (?!) said!!

I really wish there was a way to make some money from Rhys's....erm......Rhysisms!! Yesterday he told me that there was a bungalow in the sea and it was going to erupt!! I was very confused and then he corrected himself and said volcano instead!! This morning he has come out with a very profound statement indeed......*insert drum roll here*........,"Mum, if you don't have a brain, you don't have an idea or a plan, do you?!" Of course, this was prompted by a cartoon (Monsters and Aliens) but I may well be looking at a future academic (although he tells me he wants to be an army (an entire army all on his own!!), a racing driver, a train driver and a policeman!! Who knows?! As long as he's happy, that's all that matters. I guess it's impossible to predict what they will be when they're older!! :-)

And so the great birthday bash approaches :-S I hope he enjoys it and I survive the day too!! Each year, I say to myself never again, never, ever again and each year, it gets bigger and bigger!!! Still, they're only 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 etc once eh?! lol

He has a little friend to stay tonight which he is looking forward to, so there will be 2 small boys running amok around the place!! :-D

Loving my new phone (Blackberry) and just trying to get to grips with a non-touchscreen one after 2 and a half years of having an LG. It's very different!!

Now, what will the day bring......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment