Friday 7 January 2011

The weekend is here!!!

Not that the weekend brings with it a wild night out, but we are attending a friend's daughter's party tomorrow afternoon.

He made it to the 3rd day of full-time school before he lost his coat; I suppose that's about average really. I charged down to the school ready to unleash hell (it was only afterwards that I realised this would have been totally unreasonable lol) only to meet his teacher. She not only told me what a pleasure it was to teach him, but what a lovely child he was too! The angry bubble popped instantly and a proper, full-on proud mummy moment took it's place. I think it's all too easy sometimes to see the 'worst' bits of your child's character and forget the good bits, so a lesson has well and truly been learnt today.

An evening of watching television beckons. I am unreasonably tired today (I only work 2 days a week, so that can't really be used as an excuse!! lol) Plus, I am mulling over a few different career prospects at the moment and weighing up the pros and cons of each - if I have the energy!!

Oh, and we found the coat !!

1 comment:

  1. Previous comment - though viewed through Google - doesn't seem to have worked!!! Expect there'll be many occasions in the not-too-distant future where Rhys appears in an article of clothing belonging to someone else, and vice-versa, I think more so with boys than girls!

    ReplyDelete